Senior Systems Designer
Requisition ID GAM0000C1
Infinity Ward is seeking an experienced Designer that is looking to lead the effort in creating gameplay systems, game modes and scripted events for an exciting new project.
Candidates must have experience with C-style scripting languages and have the ability to think like a programmer to solve problems and accomplish a vision. Furthermore you should be comfortable writing script to handle gameplay systems such as basic AI behavior, cooperative mechanics, weapons, and scripted sequences.Applicants should have the ability to show actual playable levels or gameplay systems that you have personally scripted for an existing title or personal project.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of game industry experience.
- Knowledge and experience with a C style programming or scripting language.
- Strong game design skills: must be able to intelligently discuss the strengths and weaknesses of recent games and be able to list techniques used to make fun FPS combat.
- Create and refine gameplay mechanics.
- Passion for First Person Shooters, Console or PC.
- Ability to collaborate well with your team.
- Prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Communicate progress with the lead designer well and frequently.
- Prior experience with ID Tech / Radiant.
- Knowledge and prior experience with multiple scripting languages.
- MP debugging experience.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills