Senior Software Engineer (Tools)
Requisition ID PRO0000WU
Infinity Ward is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to create and maintain artist and designer tools crafted to expand production workflow. Candidates should be able to design user-friendly interfaces and efficient algorithms to improve the performance of the iterative content creation cycle.
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
- Programming game asset tools ranging from 3D exporters to off-line batch processing
- User interface design
- Design reviews
- Progress reports
- Creating/Receiving and sceduling task lists.
- College degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, and at least 5 years of game industry experience
- Must be proficient in C++ Programming experience with Maya, Max or other 3D package
- Familiarity with batch processing techniques.
- Personable, self-motivated, team oriented.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills