Senior Multiplayer Engineer
Requisition ID PRO0000T2
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Multiplayer Engineer. This is an ideal opportunity to have a true impact on a multi-million unit selling AAA franchise and will encompass all elements of multiplayer online games including matchmaking, statistics, anti-cheat, infrastructure design, live operations management, and optimizations. This position will play a key role in the addition of multiplayer functionality to titles for next generation game systems.
- 2 to 4 years in a Senior Programmer position on a high profile title or titles for the current generation of consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3).
- Must have shipped at least 1 console title, AAA a plus.
- Strong understanding of online games, including low-level networking, back-end, and internet connection issues and solutions.
- Experience dealing with bandwidth and latency issues.
- Understanding of the implementation requirements of client-server and peer-to-peer networking models.
- Strong C/C++ software engineering skills. Python a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with one or more of the following: Xbox/Windows Live, Sony PlayStation Network, Nintendo WiFi Connection, or Steam.
- Experience implementing networked gameplay, AI, or physics.
- Data mining experience.
- Exceptional 3D Math skills.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org