Senior Level Designer
Requisition ID GAM0000C2
Do you want to be a Single-Player Designer on some of the best-selling and most critically acclaimed shooters of all time?
- You are a master of creating beautiful, well composed environments with a critical eye towards first-person shooter gameplay.
- You are extremely passionate about driving your vision throughout the stages of development: concept, block out, detail and initial lighting pass.
- You are extremely proficient with 3D modeling in proprietary tools (Radiant, UDK, Hammer, etc.) and/or commercial 3D packages.
- Be creative and communicate your ideas. The majority of our content begins from a pitching process. Things like story, missions, game mechanics, locations, events all start as a pitch. As a designer you’re expected to get up in front of the studio and sell your ideas.
- Serious passion for games. Whether you enjoy FPS, RPG, MMO, RTS, card games or board games you should be able to break down and articulate their strengths and weaknesses.
- Collect, filter and apply feedback. As a designer you’re going to receive constant input from around the studio. How this feedback is interpreted and applied is completely on you.
- Collaborate with and motivate your peers to create innovative and inspiring gameplay.
- Comfortable directing input on game elements such as story, sound, music, motion capture, and dialogue. As a designer, you are the director.
- Know our games: know why they’re good, why they’re bad and how you will make them better.
- Know what you want; if you’re passionate about joining Infinity Ward, prove it to us.
Whether you’re fresh out of school or a ten year vet, we need to see demonstrable examples that will blow our minds. We are very selective, but it's worth it if you make the cut.
Job: Game/Level Design
Primary Location: Woodland Hills
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com