Requisition ID PRO00013E
A Producer at Infinity Ward is the primary point of contact for all scheduling matters for all stakeholders for the departments he/she produces. Reporting to one of the Production Managers, the Producer works closely with the rest of the Production team under his/her Production Manager and the Leads of the departments he/she produces to create and track project schedules.
- Provide accurate and timely project management information to all stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Work with his/her leads to create a flexible project plan to meet milestone goals developed by Production Managers and company Directors.
- Work with the Leads of the departments produced to detail tasks and assign team members.
- Generates and maintains schedules and tracks progress.
- Work with the team to ensure clear definition, prioritization and communication of goals.
- Work hand in hand with departmental leads to drive progress forward and push for results.
- Help develop and evolve new and existing production methodologies at Infinity Ward.
- Proactively identifies and solves productivity issues and dependency problems.
- Understands the dynamics among disciplines as they relate to developing a game and knows when and how to make sure items of importance are communicated across disciplines.
- Must excel at communication among the production team, leads, and developers.
- Identify and anticipate risks. Present solutions.
- Provide regular reports of key actions and risks at various levels of detail.
- Play a contributing role in the development of new concepts.
- At least 2 relevant published titles as a Producer or Project Manager.
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Track record of project planning being successfully executed leading to the timely delivery of quality projects.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software skills, e.g. Hansoft, Jira, DevTrack.
- Willing to commit and take responsibility for projects under supervision.
- Flexibility, support and willingness to manage the impact of change.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Experience working with external teams.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Very organized.
- Passion for your job and for teamwork.
- Open-minded personality and team-player mentality.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with the different departments/teams produced and be seen as a member of those teams by others.
- Knowledgeable of our games.
- Comprehension of the technical budgets of game development a plus.
- Technical background in scripting or other game development disciplines such as audio, animation, art, etc., a definite plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Professional or advanced degree a bonus.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org