Requisition ID STU00007I
Infinity Ward is currently seeking an Office Manager in the Woodland Hills, CA area. The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience in a similar role. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, organized and has a flexible approach to work.
- Coordinate all office moves ensuring desk, IT and phone set up is completed in a timely manner for new hires and any team moves.
- Order and maintain parking sticker validation coupons.
- Ensure that reception is covered between the hours of operation, which includes covering lunch for receptionist when Office Coordinator is unavailable.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and good working relationship with the company’s vendors and contact details.
- Manage all building maintenance requests and service calls. Manage studio construction/remodeling projects.
- Organize arrangements required for conferences and meetings including catering, AV and telephone equipment needs. Maintain TV monitors in kitchen/common area with both new and relevant content.
- Ensure office equipment is operational for employees i.e. photocopier, fax, coffee machine.
- Order and maintain stationery, business cards and other supplies.
- Lead coordination efforts for all IW events which include obtaining required doc of insurance from vendors.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure office is well stocked, maintained and clean. Purchase goods and services in relation to facilities and process payment of invoices.
- Be first point of contact for building security; Respond to security alerts, Manage ID/Building badge activation requests.
- Coordinate postage and courier services.
- Responsible for maintaining all studio Organizational Charts.
- Negotiate with external suppliers/vendors ensuring competitive prices and efficient service agreements are agreed to.
- Miscellaneous duties as required.
- Previous experience for at least 3+ in a similar position and environment is highly considered.
- Ability to problem solve, think on your feet, and use good judgment to make decisions when decision makers are not available.
- High level of customer service experience and professional, friendly attitude required.
- Computer literacy and advanced level knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Proficiency with Visio.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong sense of urgency on all matters.
- Team oriented attitude with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good communicator – both written and oral.
- Highly self-motivated, fast learner, proactive and keen to progress.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of video game industry and/or entertainment industry a plus.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org