Requisition ID PRO00013B
Infinity Ward, located in Woodland Hills, CA is currently seeking an experienced Build and Release Software Engineer, whose primary focus will be maintaining and extending our automated build systems.
- Developing and maintaining automated systems responsible for build generation and validation.
- Identifying existing workflows that can benefit from automation.
- Designing and implementing processes and systems around existing IT infrastructure.
- Working with IT to plan infrastructure based on the Studio’s current and future needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Programming experience in at least one of C++, C#, or Java.
- Experience using Perl, Python, or other scripting language.
- Work experience doing build automation within a moderately sized framework (50+ agents).
- Must be self-driven, and a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working within established code framework.
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, or equivalent.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Experience with web application services.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com