Requisition ID PRO00013F
An Associate Producer (AP) at Infinity Ward is involved in coordinating the production of a AAA game and supporting Production Managers, Senior Producers, or Producers. Reporting to one of the Production Managers or Senior Producers, the AP generally is responsible for taking over a whole section of game production. These sections can be the management of particular work pipelines, such as art, animation, programming, or design. The Associate Producer also tracks the schedule of these pipelines, manages assets, identifies weaknesses, bottlenecks, and risks in the schedule, and assists with troubleshooting communication and schedule dependency problems.
- Produces a whole section of the game’s production, such as the management of particular work pipelines like art, animation, programming, or design.
- General firefighting and support of other producers as needed.
- Works with the Lead(s) of the department(s) produced to detail tasks and assign team members.
- Generates and maintains schedules and tracks progress.
- Proactively identifies productivity issues and dependency problems.
- Must excel at communication among the production team, leads, and developers.
- Provide regular reports of key actions and risks at various levels of detail.
- Minimum of two years of games development or production experience, or the equivalent type of responsibility working with software developers, artists, or similar. Alternatively, equivalent experience in other industries that show an ability to manage and coordinate across various groups to meet project goals, such as managing professional welders, riggers, etc. to build a ship.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software skills, e.g. Hansoft, Jira, DevTrack.
- Willing to commit and take responsibility for departments produced.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Very organized.
- Passion for your job and for teamwork.
- Open-minded personality and team-player mentality.
- Willingness and flexibility in taking on additional support tasks as they arise.
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with the different departments/teams produced and be seen as a member of those teams by others.
- Knowledgeable of our games.
- Willingness to learn and be mentored by the Production Manager and Senior Producers.
- Technical background in scripting or other game development disciplines such as audio, animation, art, etc., a definite plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Professional or advanced degree a bonus.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com