An associate producer (AP) at Infinity Ward is involved in coordinating the production of a AAA game and supporting the Producer in managing multiple projects.
The AP works in all aspects of the production of a game and generally is responsible for taking over whole sections of game production. These sections can be the management of particular work pipelines, such as art, animation, programming, or design. This Associate Producer also tracks the schedule of these pipelines, manages assets, identifies weaknesses, bottlenecks, and risks in the schedule, and assists with troubleshooting communication and schedule dependency problems.
This role usually encompasses scheduling, budgeting, organizing, coordinating & managing issues and personnel.
- College degree highly preferred.
- Professional or advanced degree a bonus.
- Project management experience on at least two multi-platform game projects from start to finish.
- Minimum of four years of games development or production experience on at least 2 main SKU titles, or the equivalent type of responsibility working with software developers, artists, or similar.
- Must be passionate about game development and have a technical background.
- Must be willing to commit and take responsibility for projects under their supervision.
- Very organized self-starter willing to assume responsibility.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills to work closely with many internal and external groups.
- Must have excellent task-tracking organization.
- Experience in programming, scripting, animation or vfx tools a plus.
- Agile/Scrum process experience a plus.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills