Associate Online Engineer
Requisition ID PRO00014I
Infinity Ward is looking for an Entry Level Online Engineer. This is an ideal opportunity to have a true impact on a multi-million unit selling franchise and will encompass all elements of multiplayer online games including new and unique online features, security, infrastructure design, operations management and defining future technologies. This position is a rare opportunity to join a growing team that will allow you to become a part of shaping the next generations of online gaming.
- Development, design and maintenance of online features.
- Working with QA to maintain bug free code and eliminate network load issues.
- Speaking with and helping Online Designers to fully realize their visions.
- Being part of a highly motivated and veteran online team with over 80 years’ combined experience.
- Strong C/C++ software engineering skills. Python a plus.
- A strong interest in online games and gaming in general.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- A basic understanding of online principles, including networking models and general networking.
- An understanding of REST and MySQL or other relational databases.
Primary Location: Woodland Hills